The Lemco Model XLT 80 knuckle boom loader is designed with the logger in mind but is also well-suited for municipalities, tree service contractors and other industries. This loader can be installed on the back of the cab, rear (tail) mounted or trailer mounted.
Key features include:
- Maximum Lifting Height – 30’ at 7’ radius (may vary with type of carrier and optional boom length).
- Hydraulic System – Powerful flow on demand hydraulic system.
- Simple to Operate – Hydraulic pilot joystick controls allow for easy operation.
- Versatility – Several boom length options.
- Easier Access – Dual ladders allow the loader to be accessed from either side.
- Continuous Rotation – Allows operator to work at all angles in efficient manner without twisting hoses.