The Lemco Model XLT 170 knuckle boom loader provides a great blend of heavy lift capability with reduced loader weight making it ideal for various applications like heavy-duty logging, pole handling and construction applications.
Key features include:
- High Lift Capacity to Weight Ratio – Better steel, better design and better fabrication techniques equal a higher lift capacity to weight ratio, increasing your overall payload.
- State-of-the-Art Hydraulic System – Dual, hydraulic joystick controls and a load sense, high-pressure gear pump allow for smooth, precise movements.
- Stable – A unique, “A” frame, out and down-styled stabilizer design provides better stability.
- Versatility – With several boom length options and a host of attachments, the Model XLT 170 can be used in a wide variety of heavy lift applications and can adapt to various working environments.
- Easier Access – Dual ladders allow the loader to be accessed from either side.
- Continuous Rotation – Allows operator to work at all angles in efficient manner without twisting hoses.