The Lemco Model XLT 75 knuckle boom loader is designed for loggers that require more lift and boom options. This loader can be installed on the back of the cab, rear (tail) mounted or trailer mounted.
Key features include:
- High Lift Capacity to Weight Ratio – Better steel, better design and better fabrication techniques equal a higher lift capacity to weight ratio, increasing your overall payload.
- Hydraulic System – Powerful flow on demand hydraulic system.
- Simple to Operate – Hydraulic pilot joystick controls allow for easy operation.
- Versatility – With several boom length options and a host of attachments, the Model XLT 75 can be used in a wide variety of heavy lift applications and can adapt to various working environments.
- Easier Access – Dual ladders allow the loader to be accessed from either side.
- Continuous Rotation – Allows operator to work at all angles in efficient manner without twisting hoses.