The Lemco 48”, Municipal Trash Grapple is designed for municipalities and private contractors alike to pick up roadside waste, brush, white goods, animal carcasses, etc. The heavy-duty design provides maximum durability and low maintenance, reducing your downtime. This grapple works well with most truck-mounted knuckle boom loaders as well as smaller sized excavators. Key features include:
- Continuous, Heavy-duty Rotation – Our rotators have proven themselves to be extremely reliable, providing long life with minimal maintenance requirements.
- Wide Jaw Opening and Several Width Options – For handling large volumes of material and jaw profile that allows grapple to reach along the inside panels of dump boxes, roll-off containers, etc.
- Strong and Lightweight – The jaws feature external ribbing and a round torque tube, allowing the structure to be light, yet extremely strong.
- Low Profile – When fully open, the grapple has a very low profile, making it ideal for resting on top of debris in dump bodies.
- Replaceable Bushings – All pivot points feature replaceable pins and bushings.