The Lemco Model 9000 knuckle boom loader is designed for the serious logger or municipality that requires more lift and boom options. This loader can be installed on the back of the cab, rear (tail) mounted or trailer mounted.
Key features include:
- High Lift Capacity to Weight Ratio – Better steel, better design and better fabrication techniques equals a higher lift capacity to weight ratio, increasing your overall payload.
- Simple to Operate – Dual, manual joystick controls allow for easy operation.
- Versatility – With several different boom length options and a host of attachments, the Model 9000 can be used in a wide variety of applications and can adapt to various working environments.
- Easier Access – Dual ladders allow the loader to be accessed from either side.
- Continuous Rotation – Allows operator to work at all angles in efficient manner without twisting hoses.