The Lemco Model 8000 knuckle boom loader is designed as an economicial, yet durable, loader built for municipalities, sheetrock haulers, tree service contractors, loggers and other industries. This loader can be installed on the back of the cab, rear (tail) mounted or trailer mounted.
Key features include:
- High Lift Capacity to Weight Ratio – Better steel, better design and fabrication techniques equals a higher lift capacity to weight ratio, increasing your overall payload.
- Simple to Operate – Dual, manual joystick controls allow for easy operation.
- Versatility – With five different boom length options and a host of attachments, the Model 8000 can be used in a wide variety of applications and adapted to various working environments.
- Easier Access – Dual ladders allow the loader to be accessed from either side.
- Continuous Rotation – Allows operator to work at all angles in efficient manner without twisting hoses.