The Lemco, Log / Pole Handling Grapple is designed for heavy-duty use, capable of handling all types of logs. Special tine wraps can be incorporated to minimize potential damage when handling telephone poles. The heavy-duty design provides maximum durability and low maintenance, reducing your downtime. This grapple works well with Lemco’s Model XLT 170 truck-mounted loader as well as most truck-mounted knuckle boom loaders, rough terrain carriers, forwarders and stationary electric material handlers. Key features include:
- Continuous, Heavy-duty Rotation – Our rotators have proven themselves to be extremely reliable, providing long life with minimal maintenance requirements.
- 46” Wide Jaw Opening and Tight Close – This grapple opens up to 46” when wide open and closes down to 4”, allowing it to handle a wide variety of log diameters.
- Strong, Durable and Lightweight – This grapple features high-strength steel throughout and dual torque tubes on each jaw, making it extremely durable in heavy-duty applications.
- Replaceable Bushings – All pivot points feature replaceable pins and bushings.
- Optional Tine Wraps – Optional tine wraps are offered, allowing this grapple to be used to handle telephone poles or other round objects, to minimize damage.